Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

KONVESYEN MAHASISWA NASIONAL (PWTC)


I woke up early at 6.30 am to prepare myself and about 7.30 I went to Padang Kawad to wait for Bas Sekolah to go to PWTC.
After about 2 or 3 hours, we arrived at Dewan Merdeka , Aras 4 then we waited for arrival of Deputy Prime Minister, YAB Tan Sri Dato' Muhyiddin B. Mohd Yassin for the speech and to formalize the student convention logo. At 1200, we lunch at Dewan Tun Razak 4.. too much too remember the dewan huh..
This is what we all waiting for - 
at 4.30 we go to aquatic at Stadium Bukit Jalil to support the team of Harimau Malaya,..
submission of a football game tickets was made by YB Dato' Sri Ahmad Shabery Bin Cheek,
Unfortunately, the harimau malaya lost their tusk to against Singapore.. anyway, this is not the best but my experience for me to go to stadium just wearing baju kurung..       

No comments:

Post a Comment