Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

home2..

haha.. I thought I will go back to uitm on wednesday!.. but both my sister and brother want to go back on friday.. well I guess I have time to travel my town a while... there'a a lot of shops and outlets here.. such as:,

phd.. I dont know the official opening date.. maybe around november..

The various cake.. they also provide sushi and now they build the happy angel's cafe ~.. here : HAppy Angel for more information.. I' m just their regular customer.. 


haha3.. of coz i'm not use thier services bcoz its just about 5km from my house~..

There's more I dont have the pic.. jakel, butik wanita,summer cafe, purple cafe hum.. i don't know,.. there's just alot of shop to shop.. p/s : I am the type to love shopping much so rarely know the latest news of my town..

No comments:

Post a Comment